To see you successful in this role it is imperative you are a people person, demonstrating excellent relationship building skills. You will be a solid and effective communicator with the ability to add polish and professionalism when dealing with stakeholders at all levels. You will have the ability to work under pressure to multiple demanding timelines coupled with well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
Technically you have solid experience in a similar role. You will have solid qualifications in OHS as a minimum allowing you to have a solid understanding of the OHS act and regulations, coupled with this you will ideally also hold a Return to Work qualification. You will demonstrate expert computer and reporting skills along with Intermediate MS Excel capabilities.
- Collaborate with all parts of the business, conduct audits to identify and minimise health and safety risks to employees and the Company.
- Provide advice in line with Legislation, Standards, Codes of Practice and organisational policies and procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of health and safety systems, policies and practices.
- Assist in the delivery of safety training programs which up-skill staff and managers with safety knowledge and hazard management.
- Develop and implement a sound Wellbeing program
What's On Offer?
In return you will be offered a rewarding role within a professional, values based organisation who operate with a commercial mindset.
This is a unique and diverse opportunity with a national focus. You will provide advice and collaborate with the senior leadership team. Potential to commence immediately for the right candidate
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.