Our client is a highly regarded international professional services firm who partner with some of the world's leading brands. They have an opportunity for a commercial HR Generalist to lead their Australian HR team.
Partnering with the Senior Leadership Team and supported by a sophisticated Global HR team, you will be responsible for developing and driving the people strategy and looking at continual improvement of HR operations.
- Drive and support the people plan
- Partner with the senior leadership team to provide coaching & support
- Lead & manage key HR projects
- Advise and support managers on all issues relating to employee relations, rewards, L&D, resourcing and performance management (with support from CoE's)
- Create robust budgets and talent plans
- Help drive the annual compensation review process
- Drive & embed a coaching culture
- Provide advice & direction around global mobility
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate previous experience leading a small team in a strategic HR Business Partner capacity. With a focus on coaching & influencing leaders to success you will be highly consultative with exceptional stakeholder engagement skills. Professional services experience is strongly preferred.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.