This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client's People and Workplace team in a critical role that addresses and responds to the Mental health and wellbeing of all employees and peer support.
Lead the implementation of the Mentally Healthy Workplace Initiative and action plan through the provision of new services and programs, which would include sourcing the delivery of identified programs; creating linkages between Health & Wellbeing Program and the initiating and managing grant funding, sponsorships; and designing and managing projects.
The role has a number of essential requirements including:
- Having a flexible and solution focused approach with the ability to balance competing demands, to support PEER Team leaders, PEERS and Unit members in the delivery of the Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) program (including debriefing), and the clinical team in responding to psychological injury.
- Contribute to the strategic directions of the WHS business plan by managing budget, and contributing to research and investigation of best practice in psychological health and interventions for emergency services, and identifying areas of improvement
- Developing excellent stakeholder relationships with our people to foster health and wellbeing across the entire organisation and its multiple sites
- Provide appropriate psychological support for members, including out of hours response and triaging, advice to Peers and Clinical team, and response to duty officer roles across the organisation.
- Ability to design and deliver training and awareness programs
This role has on-call requirement and undertakes the role of Clinical Duty Officer on a seven day rotating roster
This really will be an exceptional role, that has strong deliverables that will make a difference to peoples lives.
The successful applicant will also be required to provide a copy of a National Police Check and WWC.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and provides many benefits, including a supportive culture, flexible working arrangements, ongoing training and development, a great team environment and a commitment to their values of trust, integrity, learning and respect.
Any enquiries regarding this position may be directed to Michele Beale, Director Safety, Workers Compensation & Injury Management on 0386108450 or 0403210494.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.