The role has a number of essential requirements including:
- Having a flexible and solution focused approach with the ability to balance competing demands
- Developing excellent stakeholder relationships with people to foster health and wellbeing across the entire organisation and its multiple sites
- Provide appropriate psychological support for members, including out of hours response, advice to Peers and Clinical team across the organisation.
- Ability to contribute to the design of training and awareness programs
Registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA) OR
Accredited Mental Health Social Worker with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge, skills and experience in trauma informed practice, psychological assessment, counselling, crisis intervention and critical incident response
Current full Victorian Driver's License
An exceptional role, that has strong deliverables that will make a significant difference to peoples lives.
The successful applicant will an engaging, articulate and empathetic professional with the ability to forge strong relationships. Also you will be required to provide a copy of a National Police Check and WWC.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and provides many benefits, including a supportive culture, flexible working arrangements, ongoing training and development, a great team environment and a commitment to their values of trust, integrity, learning and respect.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.