My Bristol based client is a global business who are looking to hire Management Consultants at various levels in response to their continued success and the markets demand for their services. Due to the nature of the clients they work with, SC clearance is a must.
These roles sit within a People focused Talent and Change team, and their consultants engage with clients across strategic workforce planning and workforce futures, talent strategy and management, leadership development and assessment, performance and capability, cultural behavioural change, and managing and embracing change.
At more junior levels the client is open to applicants from industry, likely to be someone sitting within a COE and working in a strategically focused Talent/Leadership Development position, delivering transformational change in a complex environment, and likely within an industry related to defence, security, aerospace or similar.
At the more senior end where the focus is also on business development and sales, it is highly likely that you will be working within a client facing position within a Management Consultancy, be that a Big 4, mid-market or boutique firm.
SC clearance at all levels is an essential requirement, and this will be alongside experience that will include some of the following:
- Delivering transformational change in complex environments
- Working and interacting with people, processes and systems to ensure sustainable change
- Designing and implementing change strategies and strategic communications
- Conducting cultural assessments and designing interventions to achieve lasting cultural change
- Developing tailored talent management solutions (including talent guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies) that lead to high performance and sustainable success
- Conducting training needs analysis and designing engaging training and capability development
- Designing assessment and development materials, delivering leadership development programmes
- Designing or remodelling functions and organisations for workforce futures.
While you will be expected to be geographically mobile and able to travel, travel is likely to be limited to clients based in the South West with travel to London.
If you are interested in applying or would like further detail around these positions then please get in contact.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.