A City-based law firm are increasing their team's headcount and are in the market for a new HR Business Partner. Reporting into the Head of HR, this role would be aligned to a number of their fee-earning practice groups.
The current HR Director and Head of HR have made huge inroads within the firm and processes and practices are respectfully challenged. The partners truly value HR and the team have strong influence within the firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing, both strategically and operationally, to the firm's people agenda
- Advising and supporting managers and partners
- Implementing new policies and procedures
- Managing ER issues within aligned practice groups
- Supporting the performance management process
- Working closely with the business to identify training needs
To be considered for this role, you must have previous HR experience from a legal or professional services environment. Ideally you will also be CIPD qualified. Evidence of strong influential and relationship-building skills are required. As the team work so closely together, you must also be able to evidence working well in a similar team as well as possessing the ability to be flexible and creative in your approach.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.