An MNC Financial Services Firm is looking for a seasoned L&D practitioner to join their new business division to drive sales in providing learning strategies to clients.
Reporting to the CEO, the Learning Director will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- leading a small team to manage L&D initiatives for clients across Asia Pacific
- conducting training needs analysis and designing course framework for clients
- representing the company for sales pitches in delivering presentations and be subject matter expertise for any Q&A
- constantly reviewing the training framework and make recommendations for improvement
- being the key contact to other departments on any L&D-related matter
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder in any disciplines with minimum of 15 years of work experience in L&D, product-training, and sales space
- articulate, energetic, with good interpersonal skills
- proficient in verbal and written English; Mandarin proficiency will be advantageous
- Strong IT competencies with Microsoft, Excel, and other training tools
- Strong business mind-set and able to drive sales by providing L&D account management to clients
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.