Our client is a leading global provider of integrated transportation, storage and distribution solutions for chemicals and other bulk-liquid products, delivered through its three largest operating units.
The CoE Organizational Development & Learning team at Rotterdam HQ has recently started and offers the opportunity to join the team at an exiting stage of its development.
Subsequently, the business is looking to hire a Learning & Development Specialist.
The position - Learning & Development Specialist
For the right candidate, this position offers the opportunity to help build and shape the future Learning and Development function of the world's largest provider of bulk liquid transportation and logistics services.
By creating a stimulating learning environment to boost their knowledge and skills, you help the company as a global Learning & Development Specialist to win in the market. Developing capabilities is an important pillar in realizing our strategic goals. You will leverage your expertise an ideas to implement and operate fit for future talent processes while collaborating with a variety of business stakeholders and ambitious HR professionals around the world.
In this position you are part of the CoE Organizational Development & Learning team where they integrate Talent Acquisition, Leadership Development, Talent Management and Learning to become the talent enablers of the company. They build from an existing infrastructure with can be renewed and improved on a global level.
Responsibilities for the Learning & Development Specialist
- Further development and implementation of Oracle LMS to create a compelling learning platform
- Ongoing training needs analyses, development of competency development solutions and asses the effectiveness of the solutions
- Administrate and coordinate the CoE's relevant programs (e.g. learning, performance, talent and succession cycle) and training events
- Co-creation of the design of a global Talent Acquisition process (fit for future) that identifies modern EVP communications and a strong vendor base
- Collaborating with the CoE's to integrate and continuously improve the performance, talent & succession cycle, including further implementation and training of the applicable Oracle modules
- Design global learning policies and guidelines to ensure efficient learning processes
- Play a role in preferred supplier selection and management
Requested experience for this role
Our client is looking for a forward-thinking, innovative learning specialist who brings knowledge to the team about new learning trends that he/she aims to apply but always with a good understanding of the need of the customer and a pragmatic approach. Ambitious in constantly wanting to improve and set the bar high while taking people along with your creative, innovative ideas. The candidate is a self-starter with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritizing and the ability to communicate effectively across different levels and departments.
Our client is looking for a learning specialist who brings knowledge to the team on topics like modern workplace learning, informal and social learning, collaboration, use of social media and can translate these into pragmatic solutions.
- Master/Bachelor think/work level (Social Sciences, Special HR/L&D)
- Profound knowledge and skills of talent management and corporate education
- Minimum of 6 years of generic talent management experience in a complex stakeholder environment with a proven track record of transforming the L & D organization
- Experience with modern Workplace Learning (including Social Learning and Learning Technology and agile HR
- Experienced in developing and implementing modern, interactive and digital ways of learning
- Project, process and program management
- Organizational development and change management
- Design thinking, Agile development and creativity
- Collaborative and builds a network
- Communicates effectively
- Strives to deliver great results
- Is technically/functionally strong
- Will build a bridge to a new generation of talent
- Strong business acumen
- Hands-on, pragmatic
- Flexible and creative
Our client offers excellent employment conditions.
It is a full-time position.
Frazer Jones will do the first interview and be the main point of contact
Pending his proficiency and interest in the position, the candidate will be presented to our client
Interviews with the client
Contact person Frazer Jones
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.