Our client is an innovative international organization in industry automation with the Head Quarters based in the US. They are focused on continuous improvement and customer value and are looking to strengthen their existing HR team with an Learning & Development Specialist in their Amsterdam office.
Main tasks and Responsibilities
With your bespoke training activities, you will be the forefront of our client's continuous improvement programs and will be required to deliver trainings related to the business' philosophy. Some of your tasks will include:
- Designing and delivering training, workshops and blended learning tools that enhance the skills and guide the behaviours of the employees.
- Working closely with managers, trainers and colleagues to improve engagement and learning outcomes of their trainings and workshops.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives that advance productivity across the company.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to bring creative ideas to drive talent and development within each department to move the company forward. With your great track record in delivering excellent training within a commercial environment and your clear communication skills this might be the perfect job for you.
- University education
- At least 5 years' experience in a training & people development role, with a strong commercial focus
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and influencing skills
- Ability to translate abstract concepts into practical application
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Inspires trust and relates well to people of varying roles and levels
- Confident, resilient and takes initiative
- Strong planning and organizational skills and habits
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contributions
- Commuting allowance
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please apply today to avoid disappointment.
If you would like more information about the role, or have any questions please get in touch.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.