Learning Solutions Lead , £70,000 - £80,000 plus excellent benefits, remote with very ad hoc office presence
Working for a leading global brand who are going from strength to strength and making a great name in the market for themselves in the creative retail sector. Are you an expert in your field and want to win awards for your work? Working for this global organisation you have the opportunity to do just that and be recognised for the learning you and your team produce, becoming a leader in your field.
This role is pretty much based remotely with ad hoc presence in either the London or one of their other UK based offices. So in terms of location they can be flexible with regards to where you are based as long as you are happy to meet stakeholders as/if when needed.
The ideal candidate will have been working on designing Learning projects for clients in a consultancy capacity or a mixture of inhouse and consultancy, utilising every media available to ensure that the learning experience is the best in the industry!
- Leading a Learning and Design team within the talent and development function of the business on a global scale
- Being able to translate business needs into solutions
- Understanding how people learn, taking them on a journey with your creative solutions and always following the design community and looking for the next innovative product to utilise learning with.
- Pushing the learning boundaries to deliver for your stakeholders, you will be always talking about the newest landing products in the Learning world and incorporating this into projects.
- You'll be the architect in the learning experience across mediums such as; learning campaigns, film, workshops, written content, digital solutions.
- Bringing campaigns to life with excellent storytelling skills
- Designing and publishing annual digital calendar for the global business
- Designing learning pathways digitally, including content
- Continually assess and monitor ROI and work closely with the team
- Managing a team and inspiring them with opportunities to continually develop.
- Having full creativity to bring your ideas to life
Skills and Experience
- Maybe you have been working for a learning consultancy and feel now is the time to go inhouse! This is a great opportunity to do so
- Or you may have a mixed inhouse / consultancy background and are looking to join a business who continually innovate and will be the leaders in the market.
- Extensive experience in instructional design application and ability to convert strategies into effective and engaging learning experiences
- Leadership and team management skills, with the ability to manage, inspire and support.
- Experience of designing storyboards, audio and visual scripts, online course content, infographics, learning assessments, user guides and more.
- Experience of designing content that takes into account the diversity of the learners
- Strong design software skills such as Adobe Creative Suite and Articulate Storyline 360 as well as other multimedia including video production
- You will have excellent copy writing skills and will be highly organised, detail orientated, diplomatic and enjoy building relationships across the business.
Please apply online to be considered for this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.