Learning and Development Manager
FTC 12 months
£50,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Remote with once week presence needed in the office (with flex)
Covering a Maternity leave for 12 months, this is a really broad and exciting L&D Manager role working for a IT services company of around 300 employees
Being stand alone, but part of the HR team, you will drive L&D forward and continue the work that the current L&D Manager has put in place in her absence as well as define and develop new initiatives and programmes
- Partnering with the leaders of the business of the UK and Ireland to ensure the teams have the support needed from L&D.
- Manage projects including the new Academy and Apprenticeship programmes that have recently been launched
- Working with external parties and managing relationships and training calendars
- Working closely with the HR team to support with Onboarding of new employees, re-writing JDs, working with the SLT and Managers to support with learning
- Managing the L&D budget
- Delivering training, mostly remote and not a huge amount, but content creation as well as delivery would be required
- Utilising the LMS, Looop, create, update and manage
- Oversee and manage the Early Years and high potential talent in the business from an L&D perspective, utilise 360 degree feedback in support with managers
- Being in a stand alone role, there will be many other areas for this role, making it busy, varied and very broad!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience as a Learning and Development Manager previously in a small sized business and being responsible for all areas of L&D
- Experience in a Tech business, however a fast paced and ever evolving business experience is just as important
- You will have a creative approach to your work and always be looking at ways to improve
- 360-degree feedback experience, predictive index and utilising and creating in an LMS all highly desirable
- Experience working in a stand alone role is also highly desirable.
To be considered, please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.