Lead the L&D function across Asia Pacific
- Develop and embed frameworks, models and systems to meet learning needs
- Global engineering business, North Shore location, parking on-site.
Our client is a global engineering business experiencing strong success & growth. Looking to further embed a strong learning culture to ensure their people & business reach their full potential, they have an opportunity for an L&D Manager to join their collaborative HR Team.
Reporting to the APAC HR Director and leading a small team you will be responsible for designing & implementing end to end learning capability solutions across the APAC region.
Supporting the development and implementation of an early career talent approach across APAC will also be a key element for this role.
Partnering with subject matter experts, some key responsibilities will include:
- Developing & enhancing leadership skills
- Support framework & process for development of technical & professional skills
- Develop comprehensive competency frameworks
- Develop & manage a Regional Learning catalogue
- Manage learning budget & related vendors
- Develop training schemes
To be successful in this role you will;
- Have extensive L&D experience, comfortable working with senior leaders
- Discuss practical examples of embedding commercial L&D solutions
- Be able to evaluate the effectiveness of L&D programs and making improvements where necessary
- Manage the L&D training plans, L&D budgets and vendor spend.
- Bring a practical and fun approach to your work, creating a high-energy L&D environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au