Are you interested in working for a leading Fintech organisation currently going through an exciting period of change? Do you have a broad learning background and are ready to apply this in a progressive environment? Can you manage and develop a team as well as build effective relationships across the organisation?
We are currently partnering with a global Fintech organisation who are looking to hire a Learning & Development Manager for the first time. Reporting into the Global Head of L&D, you will contribute towards the global strategy and will help to build further capability in management development, apprenticeship programmes as well as re-design the induction and onboarding process.
Key skills include:
- Development and management of apprenticeship programmes in partnership with the appointed training providers to realise value from the Apprenticeship Levy in line with the group strategy.
- Design and implement learning and development strategies which advance the wider HR agenda.
- Manage the Graduate Scheme, providing a 2 year development programme and working with wider HR community to design the necessary processes to develop and retain talent.
- Responsible for the project management and roll out of mandatory / compliance training.
- Responsible for innovation in learning design and the development of a range of delivery methods to meet the needs of the business, including the ongoing development of e-learning.
If you feel like you have the skills and experience to succeed in this fast-paced organisation, please do not hesitate to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.