Our client is a well-known world-class hospitality group with full operations in more than 20 countries in Asia Pacific. With aggressive business strategies and strong potential growth in Greater China, a Learning Director role is arisen. This person will partner with Executive members, Senior HR leaders and learning teams in various locations to ensure timely delivery of programs and learning initiatives. This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of the journey and contribute to the company success.
- Report into Head of Learning, APAC;
- Provide strategic input from the Greater China perspective to brainstorm APAC learning initiatives;
- Partner with Senor HR leaders and Learning team to work on data analytics and program feedback to fine-tune delivery strategies and improve delivery processes;
- Partner with Executive Members in discussing business plans, market trends and project progress in Learning Delivery;
- Build a strong learning team across the Greater China and ensure program quality is up to brand standard;
- Support talent pipeline by developing Management Trainee and hi-potential employees within the organization;
- Promote core values and principles consistently and encourage an open and motivated working environment;
- Perform other duties to meet business needs.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or other related discipline;
- Minimum of 12 years of experience working in a regional learning delivery role in an MNC environment;
- Passion in Hospitality industry and experience in Greater China is a must;
- Demonstrate strong business sense and global mindset with proven track record in partnering with top management members in rolling out learning strategies;
- Ability to build rapport with staffs at all levels and well-equipped with incredible communication and interpersonal skills;
- Frequent travel to the Greater China Region;
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English & Mandarin is a must.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.