This established organisation offer services a range of services across accountancy and tax. With a positive working environment, no 'glass-celling' and working alongside the forward thinking and innovative Director.
For this role you will need L&D within experience for tax focussed teams, you will need to have an understanding of all accountancy qualification (AAT, ATT and CTA) as although you will not be delivering course specific technical training you will support the Director of L&D in overseeing all professional qualifications.
You will also:
- Design and deliver training to support core skills
- Manage the mentoring scheme
- Manage external suppliers, facilitate workshops and business events
- Have some responsibility for the London budget for training and exams
- Support the wider L&D team with projects
Qualities and experience you'll have:
- Commercial awareness and internal approachability
- Creative and enjoy course design and development
- Facilitation with all level of stakeholder
- Teamwork - this is a cohesive and dedicated team
If you have experience of L&D and an understanding of accountancy qualifications this is a great opportunity to move your career forward and work within an organisation that genuinely values its' employees.
For more information please apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.