A leading Insurance company based is the city are looking for a Learning and Development Advisor on a contract basis.
This is a unique role to work closely with the Head of Learning and Development to help support and design new projects for the organisation.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Deliver training
- Resigning the LMS system
- Providing advice to the business about a range of learning initiatives and interventions
- Programme management
- Manage the Apprenticeship process
- Ensuring all events are running smoothly
- Experience in a small to medium sized business, preferably financial and professional services
- Natural presenter, with a passion for delivery and facilitation of learning
- Ability to bring new creative learning and development ideas to the table
- Strong attention to detail
This will be either a contract role or temp to perm role depending on experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.