Frazer Jones is partnering with an outstanding accountancy firm to find an L&D Advisor on a permanent basis for their London office. As part of a renowned global network, the firm continue to provide innovative solutions and meet clients' needs, utilising established expertise and a forward-thinking approach in all they do.
In this exciting role, you will collaborate with the wider People Team, creating and delivering L&D opportunities across various functions within the firm. This is a strategic role in which you will focus on the whole learning cycle, understanding employee needs and conceiving, delivering and evaluating effective L&D initiatives to support them. This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate ingenuity and take ownership of the work, as you revise and adapt existing procedures, utilising a forward-thinking approach. This role will push you to grow within the L&D space, both in a personal and professional sense, working within the firm's inclusive and supportive work environment.
- Design and deliver L&D initiatives and schemes across various business functions
- Identify, review and analyse current needs within the firm
- Collate feedback and review existing procedures with a view to improve them moving forward
- Ad hoc project work with the wider team
- Attend the ED&I Committee as L&D representative
- Extensive L&D experience (preferably within Financial or Professional Services)
- Excellent communication and professional skills
- Proactive, independent and confident with a proven ability to strategise and innovate
- Detail-orientated and able to collaborate well with others
- Level 5 CIPD (preferable)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.