L&D Administrator, Part-time
Great opportunity working in a management consultancy part-time, in a growing business.
What your day will look like
- Co-ordinating L&D booking and events
- Being the first point of contact for any L&D enquiry
- Promoting L&D courses and evaluating the attendance
- Maintain L&D intranet communicating updates to the company
- Managing daily queries - responding and re-directing to the appropriate contacts
- Provide feedback and run reports to the L&D team when require, keeping to agreed deadlines
- Communicating and maintaining relationships with external L&D providers and various stakeholders across the business
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Educated to a degree level (desired)
- Able to prioritise and keep to schedule
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel (Must be able to do V-Look ups and pivot tables)
- Intermediate to advanced level in other Microsoft offices systems
- An effective team player with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders across the business
What's in it for you?
- Up to £25K (depending on experience)
- Great opportunity to gain experience working part-time in a growing consultancy
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.