The Learning & Development Administrator is an intergral role within the HR team. You will look after L&D co-ordination for the London office and will report into the HR Operations Manager. This is a unique role that will also enable the candidate to have HR and L+D responsibilties.
- Responsibility for managing Intranet admin, to ensure that that L&D pages are informative and up-to-date
- Adding courses onto training calendar and Excel spread sheet
- Assisting the L&D manager with scheduling the partner annual training programme, a two-day induction programme for new starters.
- General involvement in supporting Learning & Development responsibilities, such as processing invoices and updating intranet pages related to the population
- Working with another coordinator to provide administrative support for L&D international training visits
- Primary responsibility for the annual budget process, including monthly reconciliation reports
- Overseeing the joiners movers leavers process within the L&D team
- Overseeing the management of compulsory e-learning modules
- Liaise with speakers, book rooms, invite, remind, organise attendance registers and hand-outs, process evaluations for each of the following:
- Core Induction - two monthly
- Scanning and electronic filing of attendance lists for all firm wide training events
- Regular monitoring of the L&D inbox to ensure that all queries are addressed on the day they arrive in the inbox
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the computer system
- Methodical and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Confident, with good personal presentation
- Computer literacy - competency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.