I am working with one of the largest and most recognised charities within the UK on a Learning & Development Business Partner (Directorates) role.
My client is transforming learning across the charity and the L&D Business Partner will be the one to evolve their Learning & Development strategy across all areas of the business as they define the future skills and capabilities required to achieve their ambitions. Leading a team of 4, the L&D Business Partner will be responsible for shaping the Directorate's L&D strategy, operating plan and budget, in partnership with senior leaders across the whole charity, and gain an excellent understanding of how the charity operates end to end.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with directorate leaders and working collaboratively with them to assess individual and organisational learning and capability needs and establish L&D priorities for directorates
- Ensuring that all L&D initiatives align with the directorate's priorities and those of the wider L&D team, complimenting centrally lead L&D interventions
- Work closely with Directorate and Department Leadership Teams to develop their own team effectiveness and capabilities, facilitating a range of development and coaching interventions
- Collaborating with the HR Business Partners in the development of directorate people plans
- Ensuring the organisation evolves the use of digital platforms for learning delivery and achieves the optimal blend of learning interventions
- Lead and manage a high performing L&D team to support teams across the charity
- Champion learning, development and performance improvement across the charity
- Relevant experience of managing a learning and development team
- Significant experience of designing and delivering successful L&D solutions
- Relevant experience of working in partnership with third party L&D vendors to deliver L&D solutions
- Significant experience of working in partnership with internal business customers to assess needs and deliver appropriate solutions
- Experience of supporting Leadership and management teams to develop their capabilities and team effectiveness
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of how individuals and teams most effectively learn and develop
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills with the ability to adapt style and approach to different audiences
- Excellent people management skills, ensuring staff are supported, motivated and challenged to achieve objectives
- Effective planning and project management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, coaching and facilitation skills
Please apply below or send your CV directly to me firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.