Are you interested in helping shape the talent, learning and leadership agenda for a leading FTSE business? Do you have experience in partnering with a large technology function? Can you demonstrate the effectiveness of the tech related initiatives you have launched and developed?
We are partnering with a leading FTSE listed business that is looking to hire a Leadership, Learning, Talent & Diversity Director to partner with their global technology function.You will shape and own the strategy for Technology and implement and drive innovative initiatives such as 'Women in Tech', the apprenticeship and grad scheme as well as leadership development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for a broad range of HR Practices to build organisational capability and effectiveness through areas such as workforce planning, performance, employee engagement, organisational design and development, talent and leadership development and employee relations to meet current and future workforce needs.
- Lead and sponsor key strategic initiatives to drive the direction of the business and coaches to build and develop leadership capability.
- Development and delivery of the Graduate and Apprentice Programmes, ensuring that they are best in class, attracting & retaining the right calibre of candidates.
- Propose an appropriate blend of education, face to face training, upskilling, experience based and social learning, coaching and mentoring, for each employee segment.
- Work with the wider HR team to create a fully diverse, engaged and unified organisation, leveraging all types of cultural difference, emphasising the importance of the Employee Experience and championing values.
- Extensive experience of leading a large service orientated learning, leadership and talent (LLT) function including creating and executing LLT strategies.
- You will be able to demonstrate the innovative Tech related initiatives you have created and launched previously.
- Change management/people transformation and cultural change experience is a must.
- Experienced and inspiring leader, capable of developing existing team members.
- Ability to navigate a complex, matrix organisation and work effectively with a Group Centre of Excellence function.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.