We have a current permanent opportunity for a Lateral Recruiter working for a leading finanncial services company on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in the City of London offices three days and remote working for the remainder.
- Overall responsibility for lateral recruitment within the Support Functions (inc Legal, Risk, Compliance, IT, Finance)
- Single point of contact for the end to end recruitment process.
- Meeting line managers to discuss new vacancies and resourcing strategy.
- Actively encouraging the use of direct sourcing.
- Assist in writing job specs.
- Liaising with the recruitment coordinator to ensure interviews are scheduled.
- Drafting contracts of employment.
- Guiding and advising stakeholders on offer processes.
- Working closely with HRBP's and providing a strategic partnership keeping them aware of all recruitment activity and developments.
- Managing PSL agency relationships and monitor performance.
Internal Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Experience in recruiting into Support Functions space either from an agency, RPO or in-house environment.
- The ability to manage multiple different stakeholders and roles
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of headhunting and LinkedIn.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.