Our client is an international retail business. For their team in Cologne our client is hiring a
Labour Law Advisor (m/f/d)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work as part of the HR team in Cologne and report directly into the Head of HR Germany
- Support and advise the management and employees in applying HR policies, employee relations issues, disciplinary issues and related risks in accordance with German law and the values of the organisation
- Build a collaborative relationship with works councils in Germany
- Responsibility for liaising with legal services team and external providers
- Relevant university degree and the first professional experience with the focus on labour law (law firm or in-house)
- Working knowledge of German labour law, HR procedures and policies
- Ability to work in and adapt to a fast-paced working environment and a team with a flexible approach and 'can do' attitude.
- Very good interpersonal skills, transparent communicator, looks for solutions and accuracy
- Business fluency in German and English are a must
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Delband Tamjidi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +49 211/2479-1145. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.