Highly respected in the legal sector - this firm are looking for a capable and effective Learning & Development professional to join their internal team as a Senior Advisor.
This global law firm with a thriving and engaged team across HR are looking for an L&D Advisor with experience in both design and delivery of training within the legal sector. This individual will be ready for the next step in their career, you'll be looking to build on your current experience of engagement with stakeholders and deliver real value add sessions.
With a positive working environment, excellent career opportunities and working alongside a creative and capable team, this role will enable you to lead delivery of training both on professional and soft skills.
Although you will not be delivery purely skills training, you'll need experience of the delivery of soft skills training programmes to succeed in this role and build upon.
You will also:
- Design and deliver training to support core skills as well as some professional skills training.
- Manage the mentoring scheme
- Assist in the organisation of development centres
- Manage external suppliers, facilitate workshops and business events
- Support the wider L&D team with projects
Qualities and experience you'll have:
- L&D experience within a team at Advisor level
- Commercial awareness and internal approachability
- Creative and enjoy course design and development
- Facilitation with all level of stakeholder
- Teamwork - this is a cohesive and dedicated team
If you have experience of L&D and the legal sector this is a great opportunity to move your career forward and work within an organisation that genuinely values its' employees.
For more information please apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.