We are looking to speak to outstanding L&D candidates who would like to start a new role within a brilliant law firm. It is an exciting role for someone who is already in a learning and development role at the moment and would like to develop themself within a great company. They offer hybrid working and it will be a permanent role.
As the L&D Officer, you will focus on the development of the employees and graduates within the company. You will work with the other L&D Officer and report to the Senior L&D Officer. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Manage and design the internal training programs.
- Act as the first point of contact regarding L&D queries.
- Support the wellbeing of all employees.
- Book external training sessions for all employees when required and approve invoices.
- Work closely with offices all around the globe.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a real hands-on L&D role. A great communicator and just someone with a fantastic attitude is what our client is looking for in a candidate. There will be so many more exciting duties within this role.
Do you want to know more about this company and all the other duties? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.