I am delighted to be working with a market leading, international Law Firm to recruit an L&D Manager responsible Group Learning Services. This position will ideally be based in Manchester but we can also consider other locations such as Leeds or London.
The L&D Manager - Learning Services, is responsible for driving enhancements internationally, leading governance and processes for the team and ensuring the delivery of a consistent, professional service in a cost-effective and efficient way. A key aspect of this role will be engaging and managing both internal and external stakeholders, translating data into actionable insights to measure impact and improve services. Key responsibilities include;
- You will lead the governance and maintenance of learning plans develop and implement an international governance approach that drives collaboration across all learning providers and internal corporate functions
- You will lead the implementation of the new international L&D workflow ensuring key functional processes are mapped
- You will establish a process and workflow to prioritise learning requests and allocation of budget and resource
- You will produce learning dashboards and narrative for the team to engage with stakeholders and action
- You will use data insights to develop a regular learning narrative for the firm
In order to be successful in your application, you have strong Learning & Development experience gained across a multi-site or international, matrix structured organisation. You strongly believe in the continuous improvements and development of process and champion best practice. You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and can demonstrate strong stakeholder management experience.
You are ambitious, driven and want to make a huge impact in the development of L&D operations & strategy and with an organisation embracing change. For more information or to apply please follow the link or contact me directly at Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.