For one of our key clients, a global consumer internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world, we are looking for an experienced Learning & Development professional to join a fast-moving global team of senior learning professionals. In this role you will be reporting to the Head of Online Learning for the Group and work in an international environment with multiple distributed teams. Based in Amsterdam, you will look after learners distributed across continents, cultures and experience diverse business models. Your work will have a direct impact on making our peoples' lives better. You will witness stories of individual and organisational transformation.
The learning philosophy is that all employees should have equal opportunity to acquire skills, knowledge, and abilities to help them reach their full potential. The company offers the gift of learning to all Group employees and encourages learning in the flow of work. They partner with diverse content providers, including learning industry leaders, in providing an unlimited learning environment.
MyAcademy is a learning platform created exclusively for all of the companies that belong to the group to support this vision. MyAcademy links all employees to eLearning opportunities that develop functional, leadership and behavioural skills. It offers a complete and robust learning solution that supports our growing ecosystem.
While they look after 56,000+ users across hundreds of companies, there is still work to ensure continued learning takes place regularly and their people take full advantage of the offered opportunities.
ROLE OUTPUTS AND ITEMS TO ACTION
- Act as the Editor-in-chief for our Learner Experience Platform and be able to coach your counterparts on how to build meaningful interactions
- Act as a platform engagement manager for the global LXP, regularly engaging with stakeholders, leaders and end-users to create a learning culture.
- Develop, test and curate online learning content.
- Build relationships with businesses and advise teams on the ground in adoption strategies
- Develop playbooks and promotional assets with the cooperation of Teams in Group Companies
- Design content and curation strategies for their resources.
- Acting without formal authority to coach and advise L&D Teams across the Group.
- Curate, maintain and develop learning interventions.
- Develop reports in cooperation with key stakeholders.
- Handle high-level support queries from L&D counterparts within the Group.
EXPERIENCE WE BELIEVE WOULD CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR SUCCESS
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Learning and Development
- A deep understanding of the technology aspect of Learning and Development, including content standards, platforms, equipment and software
- Plan and execute with industry leading learning partners to deliver disruptive up-skilling / re-skilling solutions
- Learning technology background in Product and Tech will be considered a plus
- Global learning roll out experience
- Learning experience platform knowledge and how it impacts the end-user
- Have a good understanding of learning standards and technologies
- Craft engaging messages and promotional assets to drive and execute internal marketing campaigns
- Reporting with a story telling approach, noting indicators worth measuring in online learning and why.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement at a senior level.
- Manage and engage with online learning cohorts and maintain high level of engagement
WHAT THEY OFFER
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- A dynamic and constantly evolving space
- A very competitive salary package, with a broad range of benefits
- An inclusive environment that ensures they listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Operating and investing globally in markets with long-term growth potential, the company builds leading consumer internet companies that empower people and enrich communities. The group is focused on creating meaningful businesses in the online classifieds, payments and fintech, B2C and food delivery sectors in markets across the world. Every day, millions of people use the products and services of companies that the company has invested in, acquired or built!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.