Our client, a growing property business, is looking to attract a Learning & Development professional to join their friendly and driven team.
This is a standalone role working closely with the wider HR team and reporting directly in to the HR Director.
You will implement the learning function and key responsibilities will include:
- Running inductions
- Coordinating onboarding and training
- Running the graduate programme
- Running mentoring intiatives
- Work alongisde the D&I professional to drive initiatives
- Coordinate the property and technical training, working alongside external vendors
- Soft skills training; leadership, negotiation, sales
- Learning & Development & HR projects as required
- Managing the budget
- Experience of working in a property/real estate organisation is highly desirable
- At least 3-5 years' experience of working in a L&D function
- Ambitious & happy to work autonomously
Please apply online or alternatively send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.