An L&D Coordinator is required for a financial services organisation in the heart of Sydney CBD.
You will work closely with the wider team on all L&D frameworks and will also report in to the senior leadership team.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across the organisation, building relationships & making recommendations
- Be the first point of contact for all L&D connected activity
- Develop and maintain all data through the LMS
- Work closely with external vendors, and build strong working relationships with them
- Logistics and arranging travel arrangements as required
- Prepare & administer all training materials
- Seek to make improvements & collate all feedback
- Reporting & budgeting
- LMS management
- Administer all e-learning activity
Who we are looking for
- Previous experience in L&D, ideally in a professional or financial services industry
- Experience in working with an LMS & e-learning
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ambitious & professional
Please contact Charlotte Grimmett for more information, 0292369090 or email your CV to me: email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.