Reporting directly in to the L&D Manager, this is an excellent opportunity within a professional services brand for a L&D Coordinator. The organisation has an exceptional culture that recognises talent for you to grow your L&D and HR career.
You will be working within and supporting the L&D team, and be highly involved in supporting high profile projects.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Liaising & managing multiple stakeholders, both internally & externally
- Scheduling all training needs
- Supporting the L&D manager and project analysis
- L&D reporting
- Other L&D administration and coordination as required
Necessary skills & attributes
- HR/Business related degree
- Ideally at least 1 year in an L&D or a generalist role with an L&D focus
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Logical & structured
- Strong IT skills
Career development, salary of up to $75k + super + benefits + bonus
An excellent opportunity to grow your L&D/HR career within a highly respected, high performing environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au.