We are working with a leading financial services firm to hire a confident L&D professional to join the team.
Reporting into the Head of Learning and Development, this role will be responsible for ensuring a streamlined and efficient L&D offering is provided to all employees throughout the business.
More specifically, as an L&D Associate, you will be responsible for;
- Working with the L&D Manager to help develop, design and deliver soft skills training courses
- Day to day responsibility for administrering the learning and development solutions across the business - both virtually and in the classroom
- Managing the firms LMS
- Ensuring efficient implementation of processes
- Coordinating and managing development events
- Being the main point of contact for external providers
- Project manage key programmes across the business including driving new initiatives
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has worked in a detailed and fast paced Learning and Development role, and is now looking for a step up and a new challenge.
You will ideally have exposure to a LMS and data analytics, be confident with using Excel and have strong both written and verbal communication skills.
Additionally, you must have a real passion for learning and development and want to pursue a career in this area of HR. You will be a self starter, a team player and a positive attitude!
If you would like to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.