More specifically, as a L&D Advisor, you will be repsonsible for;
- Partner with Generalists and line managers to identify, design and deliver on solutions to address L&D needs across the business
- Conducting training needs analysis
- Support with the design of programmes
- Project management
- Performance management
- Developing technical skills with external providers
- Supporting with the firms diversity iniative
You must have experience within a Learning and Development role and have covered all of the above points, ideally in financial or professional services. You must also have excellent stakeholder management skills, the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and have excellent organisatonal and communication skills.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.