Frazer Jones are partnering with one of the most prestigious Management Consultancies in the market in their search for an experienced L&D professional to join their London team on a temporary basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone well versed in Learning design and delivery to join a market-leading Consulting firm and help shape their Learning strategy and output on a short term basis. The role will involve significant flexibility with regards to working from home, and will offer a very competitive day rate salary to someone looking for their next contract move.
As a Talent and Development Senior Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading delivery of various Learning and Talent Development initiatives including courses, classes, online programs etc
- Spearheading marketing and internal communications for upcoming Talent Development programmes
- Providing effective reporting on employee engagement and performance
- Partnering with HR and Business Partners on all things Learning and Talent
- Supporting the design, delivery and evalutation of both in-person and virtual learning for new hires, experienced staff and apprenticeship candidates
- Managing vendor relationships, supporting the EMEA Talent Lead in managing regional budgets and expenditures, liaising with the Finance team
- Overseeing the UK Apprenticeship Programme preparation and execution, supportin the Talent Development Lead directly with onboarding and inductions.
The ideal experience for this role would be:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ideally 3-6 years in a corporate L&D environment
- Experience dealing with both Design and Delivery of Learning initiatives
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, and in providing reports on employee engagement with Talent programmes.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.