We are currently supporting a leading professional services in their search for a Learning and Development Administrator.
Reporting into the Senior L&D Manager, you will provide a full range of administrative duties to the team. This will involve; schedule, organise and administer the core curriculum, and talent management programmes and assist with inductions.
Other key duties include-
- Manage new joiners, leavers, promotions, and department or role changes.
- Keep systems up to date with relevant information
- Liaise with trainers regarding room layout and equipment needed
- Produce seminar materials
- Assist other teams as and when needed
Experience in an L&D/HR administrative role within a partnership/professional services environment is preferable but they will consider graduates who are keen to start their L&D career.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.