Our client is one of the world's leading Fintech organisations. They are a successful, impressive, and dynamic organisation looking to recruit a driven Junior HRBP, who is passionate about continuous improvement and who has the ability to innovate and inspire.
This is a truly exciting workplace with genuine creativity and performance. They recruit the best graduates & talent across the globe and work in a high performance, collaborative environment where development and progression are encouraged. There is a supportive and dynamic culture with state-of-the-art CBD based offices and an exceptional array of benefits on offer.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Head of HR Business Partnering & Operations, this role sits across the HR Advisory and HR Operations teams, making it a demanding, yet highly rewarding position within the organisation with incredible opportunity for growth and development.
* Act as the first line of response to HR queries and advise on best practices in accordance with employee legislation.
* Help develop content for HR projects, campaigns, and initiatives.
* Ensure calendar event administration and project management are up to date.
* Conduct policy reviews and updates.
* Providing advice and coaching to people leaders.
* Facilitation of training sessions for various functions of the business.
* Support more senior HRBPs and provide assistance when necessary.
Who we are looking for:
* Be analytical with the ability to conduct research and provide valuable insights.
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrate pragmatic decision-making skills.
* Has a base line level of experience with HR practices and policies.
* Can-do and proactive attitude with a hunger for development.
* Confidence in building strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the business.
* Ideally around 1-3 years HR generalist experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Commerce (or other relevant discipline)
This a permanent role based in Sydney paying up to $100,000 plus super and bonus. Please click to apply or for a confidential conversation please call Karen Lyons on +61 (2) 9236 9026.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.