More specifically, as a Junior HR Officer, you will be responsible for;
- Supporting with Employee Relations cases
- Maternity, paternity, absence management
- Acting as the main point of contact for HR queries
- Mentoring HR Assistant
- Supporting with recruitment
- On boarding / off boarding - exit interviews
- Ad hoc project work
This role would suit someone who is currently in an HR Assistant/Coordinator position who is looking for a step up and a new challenge. You must have generalist experience in the financial or professional services and have exposure to ER cases.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.