I'm partnering with a leading UK Real Estate Firm and as they have embedded further within the business, so their contribution and success has grown, they now require two HR Business Partners to help support the ongoing activities and new projects within the business.
The role is to provide generalist HR advice and support to two of the four fee-earning departments across the UK. These being Property Management, Commercial Agency, Planning and Advisory.
- Acting as the main point of contact for employee and line management HR queries
- Manage and be involved in all employee relations issues; disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, absences
- Deliver effective on-boarding and exit procedures
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Manager to co-ordinate, drive and deliver recruitment activity with the use of appropriate agencies and/or through direct hire applications
- Responsible for all TUPE activity
- Identify and help with coaching and training
- Provide HR support to other departments as required
- Associate CIPD (or working towards Associate status)
- Previous experience as an HR Advisor / Business Partner
- ER experience and the ability to resolve complex HR issues
- Good understanding of employment law and TUPE activity
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.