A great 6-month interim role is now available for an experienced Benefits Manager to join a listed financial services business. The role will be to support their UK and global population with comprehensive Benefits advice, undertaking a review on what provision gaps exist in each location and examine where these gaps can be closed or improve harmony. Reporting into the Head of Reward, you will be responsible for giving the business a detailed view on where they are and where changes can be made and the commercial impact of any change programme.
- Manage the benefit provision identifying, evaluating, and implementing new initiatives as appropriate.
- Manage and deliver individual benefits, ensuring that they provide value for money, keep to high service standards, remain market competitive and are renewed in a timely and effective manner.
- You will be responsible for the strategic direction and ongoing relationships with all benefit suppliers and brokers and create mutually rewarding relationships with them.
- Continually focus on new communication initiatives, embracing both technology and collaboration with suppliers to further promote benefits across the workforce and develop and update benefit guidance and policies where necessary.
- Manage the pension and benefits budget, making sure they are kept within agreed limits for the financial year.
As a result, the business is looking to meet experienced Benefits Managers who are immediately available and are able to commit for at least 6 months (there is a possibility this role could be extended). The business is based in luxurious offices in the heart of Mayfair and are currently working 3 office days, 2 home days per week. For further information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.