I am thrilled to be partnering with a global engineering firm who have an urgent requirement for an Instructional Designer who will use their substantial experience to create a bespoke knowledge transfer program.
Reporting into the Learning Manager for APAC and with a dotted line to Director of Product you will be responsible for extracting critical information from subject matter experts and converting this into effective, usable content, enabling the knowledge transfer and creating the end-to-end program plan with a blended learning approach.
- Sit with senior leaders within the business to extract critical relevant information.
- Navigate complex and detailed technical information and translate into digestible content.
- Design bespoke case study workshops and suitable real case scenarios.
- Design and implement project plan and meet critical deadlines.
- Review existing content and refresh to make fit for purpose, using current methodologies.
To be successful in the role you will have experience working in a highly technical environment similar to engineering, with proven experience extracting technical, complex information from subject matter experts. You will have proven experience creating full programs from end to end, creating the structure, program and delivery plan for both face to face and e-learning modules. You will have an excellent attention to detail, able to self edit content and work autonomously while still building solid relationships with stakeholders.
This role is paying $120,000 - $140,000 package. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/208229
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.