About the organization:
Frazer Jones are partnering with an organisation that is focused on enabling everyone's lives to be happier and healthier, especially people with disabilities, the ageing and those experiencing disadvantage. This is an amazing opportunity to be party of an organisation that truly values and respects their employees in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
About the role:
- To develop and deliver injury prevention and early intervention services with the objective to assist in the proactive management of non-work related injuries.
- Facilitate the communication of information to all staff and other key stakeholders relating to the early intervention aspects of workplace Injury and Rehabilitation procedures.
- Develop and maintain relationships with injured and/or ill workers, their managers/supervisors, and other identified stakeholders.
- Provide excellent customer service and work collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the preparation of reports and collate data as requested by the Health, Safety and Wellbeing GM.
- Experience in managing return to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to form and build on successful professional relationships with any key stakeholders, including insurers, medical and allied health providers etc
- Knowledge of relevant workers compensation legislation
- Career history to reflect experience working in claims management, return to work and/or injury management
- Capability to work autonomously.
- NDIS Screening Workers Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate of Completion
This is a 6-month temporary contract.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, email email@example.com or call Hannah on 02 9236 9016.
Reference number: TR/205302
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.