We are working with a great client and they are looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join the team on a 12 month FTC. At the moment they are growing and it is very busy, which makes this opportunity an hands on and diverse role. Do you have recruitment experience and would you love to help out the team, this might be your next role!
As the Recruitment Advisor you will take full 360 responsibility and mainly focus on the graduate/early career roles.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Find the right candidates for the company.
- Organise (virtual)events for students/early talent candidates to share information regarding the jobs and company.
- Prepare adverts and post the vacancies online.
- Scheduling interviews and providing excellent feedback to the candidates.
- Support with projects to the wider HR Team as required.
These will be just a few of your main responsibilities. As the Recruitment Advisor you are a great communicator and with an eye for detail. Being in a fast paced and hands on environment makes you enthusiastic. They offer hybrid working and have great benefits.
Do you want to know more about this role and company? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.