On behalf of our client, a global materials solutions provider, we are looking for a full-time
Human Resources Specialist (m/f)
to be located in the area of Frankfurt, Germany.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- First contact person for employees and managers regarding all personnel relevant issues
- Contact person for the payroll department
- Provide HR policy guidance and operational support to local HR Business Partner in the recruiting process
- Responsible for data-compliance and back-up for the HRIS system maintenance
- Manage various external vendors e.g. insurance providers, pension fund
- Work closely with the works council to insure the local rollout of HR programs
- University degree in the field of Human Resources or similar
- Strong knowledge of German labour law is required
- Experience in cooperation with works councils
- Very good communication skills
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and German is a must, any further European language is a plus
Looking forward to receive your application!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".