An incredible opportunity to be part of a welcoming and supportive setting where you can develop and make a real difference in the world. My client is a damily business, geared to creating lasting value and unitied by an ambition to change industries and society for the better. Aspiration, entrepreneurism, encouraged, and rewarded with opportunities. Teams are deiverse, yet close-knit. This is a place where relationships and people matter.
- Providing accurate, consistent, and timely responses to employees and managers regarding local HR policies, HR life cycle processes and SuccessFactors system questions or issues
- Supporting workforce administration processes, data input in SuccessFactors and other HR systems, and verification of required documentation on the designated HR employee life cycle activity, such as: enrolling new hires (HR systems, payroll, agreements), terminations, transfers, promotions, and alterations in salary, personal data, job titles, supervisors and departments
- Updating personnel files and producing employment contracts, letters, and salary notifications
- Completing on-boarding and off-boarding activities
- Responding to and troubleshooting employee and manager-related workforce transactions and issues
- Helping to support and test HR enhancement projects
- Provide reporting support both internally and externally
- Daily ticketing monitoring. Answering and handling internal HR related issues, as well as redirecting questions to other appropriate HR resources and Payroll where appropriate
- Developing HR checklists to improve efficiency
- Contributing to key HR initiatives and projects
- Support the monthly Dutch payroll by auditing the input and output. Knowledge on other European payrolls is an asset.
- Continuous improvement of HR and payroll processes, execution, and technology usage
What you will need
- 2 to 4 years professional experience in HR administration
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management, or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with SuccessFactors or similar HCM applications is preferred
- Strong customer service orientation and communication skills
- Fluent language skills both written and verbal, in Dutch and English is required. Additional European language skills would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of Dutch labor law is mandatory. Knowledge of other European labor law is an asset
- Administrative orientation, accuracy, and attention to detail
- A team player who can work in a matrix environment
- Strong integrity and able to self-manage
- Attentive listener and open to chang
Interested in learning more? Do not hesistate to apply today! I would be more than happy to get in touch andshare more on this exciting opportunity.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.