Learning & Development Coordinator
We are delighted to be partnering with a leading Australian law firm who are recruiting for a Learning & Development Coordinator.
This role will see you play a critical role in providing efficient, commercial support to the People Team, Partners, Practice Groups and employees on a range of Learning & Engagement matters.
- Support the implementation of a new Learning Platform
- First point of contact for all Learning System enquiries
- Coordinate the logistics of development programs including venue, materials, joining instructions, instructors, equipment
- Manage internal processes to ensure that employees are adequately trained and regularly re-trained
- Run reports to track and monitor development & engagement metrics progress and outcomes
- Collate and analyse training feedback
- Coordinate experience surveys including return from leave, onboarding, recruitment and exit
- Ad-hoc projects as required
Who we are looking for:
- 2 years' experience within a Human Resources function
- Undergraduate degree in Business Management or Human Resources Management
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent coordination and project management skills
- Resilient and hold a high level of accountability
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise effectively
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/203662
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.