We are delighted to be partnering with a global investment firm who are looking for a dedicated and passionate Human Resources Generalist.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR and partnering closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders you will play a pivotal role in supporting onboarding and offboarding, recruitment, administration, benefits and HR reporting.
- Onboarding and offboarding of new hires and departing employees in line with HR process documentation.
- Recruitment coordination, including interview scheduling and organising candidate testing processes.
- Monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc HR reporting.
- Support the coordination of various learning programs across the region in consultation with the global Talent Management team.
- Regional benefits administration.
- First port of call for basic HR queries.
- Review and update HR process documents and employee records.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3 years' HR operations and/or recruitment experience in a corporate environment
- Genuine interest in developing a career in HR/recruitment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work efficiently across multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proven stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Resilient and hold a high level of accountability
- Relevant undergraduate degree
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/204016
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.