Human Resources Coordinator
Working in a team environment this is a generalist HR role in the Information Technology and Services sector.
The work will include responsibility for providing critical support to the HR Partnering team and business through a range of administrative duties across the entire employee lifecycle.
This is a full-time contract for up to 3 months initially and provides an opportunity to broaden your experience in a supportive and fast-paced environment.
Skills and experience:
- A degree in Human Resources
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a HR environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and always see tasks through to completion
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- The ability to work autonomously and use initiative to problem solve
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Workday experience a plus
This is a 3-month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension. If you are interested and would like more information I would love to have a chat with you.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.