Our client is a highly regarded organisation with huge growth. They are seeking an experienced WHS Officer to join their HSE team for a primarily field based role.
You will be based at sites and required to provide direction and guidance to the site personnel to ensure open, consistent and frequent communication along with continuous improvement in relation to challenges, improvements and issues.
Some key responsibilities will be:
- Work across all sites to ensure all HSE processes, systems and practices are implemented and managed appropriately
- Coordinate and conduct site inspections/audits to agreed standards and protocols. Follow up issues and non-conformances through to resolution.
- Reinforce safety and strategy at a site level
- Updating and improving compliance
- Assessing and auditing subcontractors
- Training, coaching and educating onsite staff
- Incident investigation
- Continuous improvement of processes
To be successful you will :
- Have a couple of years experience working in a dedicated safety role
- Have an understanding of state legislation
- Ideally have experience working in a site environment
- Hold a qualification in OH&S
- Be able to work autonomously with a high level of energy and self motivation
- Be a team player with exceptional communication skills
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant which will include a company vehicle.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.