Our client has a complex high risk business with sites across the east coast of Australia. Due to growth, this company is seeking a talented, and experienced HSE business partner with at least 8 years' experience in a similar environment.
You will have the opportunity to work broadly across multiple sites in the region driving initiatives to integrate the risk management, compliance and internal audit functions and supporting Site Managers.
With a collaborative, down to earth approach and the ability to work proactively and autonomously you will have excellent stakeholder management skills and will be able to build effective relationships at senior levels within both a site and corporate environment. In addition, you must be able and willing to travel when required to visit other sites. You will also have:
- Relevent safety Qualifications
- Strong understanding of WHSE legislation
- Knowledge of safety management systems and processes
- Support the business' strategy for overall Safety, Health and Environment across Australia
- Drive the development and improvement of the organisation's safety processes and systems
- Actively engage the key stakeholders in the business and respond to their safety needs
- Conduct safety reporting, analyse data and implement corrective action
- Hold a current drivers licence
In return for your expertise, on offer for the successful applicant is an excellent salary package and incentive scheme along with all the tools of the trade to help you be successful in this position.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.