A fantastic 12-18-month fixed-term contract opportunity now exists for an HRIS Manager (Data, Reporting & Insights) to focus on People Data, MI and Visualisation. You will have a significant impact on commercial and people-centered decision making with your interpretation and presentation of large sets of data. You will join an outstanding private equity firm in the heart of London, offering agile working and a competitive bonus structure.
You'll be in charge of delivering routine MI reporting, including monthly reporting packs, to drive data-driven decision-making utilising 'best practice HR analytics' at both the firmwide and business unit levels. With the help of an HRIS and Excel, you'll be able to use more reporting tools in your work, as well as collect and analyse a variety of HR-related data like engagement, diversity, and benefit usage.
You must have experience working in an HR reporting and analytics role previously. You should have an eye for detail, have effective presentation skills, and can collect, manipulate, and create meaningful large sets of data. It is essential you are a competent user of Excel and a bonus if you've used various reporting tools such as Tableau or Power BI. You must have the ability to influence stakeholders, have good communication skills to build relationships, and be able to project manage. You should be happy having to proactively own and steer the direction of the role to meet business objectives and KPIs. You must have a clear understanding of analytical techniques, people data sources, and technological tools to be a success in this position.
- HR MI reporting configuration of enhancements and scheduling of management reports, including the HR dashboard.
- Collecting and analysing data for internal teams and/or external clients.
- Support the senior HR management team in delivering an accurate and efficient service in HR Transactions.
- Lead on the continuing drive to underpin all areas of HR activities with high-quality staff data.
- Lead on the implementation and monitoring of data processing audits and statistics and real-time/immediate processing feedback.
- Expand the current processes that support the improvement of staff data collection, input, and maintenance.
- Assess, review, and identify improvements that can be made to our approach to data.
- Lead on the continuous development of all relevant HR systems by identifying issues with the current functionality and analysing system efficiency against business requirements.
- Actively automated several BAU processes, to improve accuracy, and efficiency and reduce costs, ensuring that all organisational objectives were met and achieved.
- Enable unconnected streams of data to be reported on.
- Develop all required reports, including documentation to enable future support and enhancements.
- Create bespoke ad-hoc Excel VBA tools to augment the reporting suite and add required functionality that is not available directly from the HRIS.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- Establishing KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions.
If you are interested in this role and would like more details please reach out to Anton Blades at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.