A leading professional services business has recently completed a 'big bang' HRIS transformation into Workday and are now looking to recruit an HRIS Manager to support them beyond 'go-live'. This is a great opportunity to be the global SME for workday and connected systems and to advise the business on future module releases and platform enhancement. As a result, the business is looking to meet candidates who have solid experience of Workday and have good knowledge of additional modules and enhancements within the WD ecosystem. This role will have responsibility for Workday Core HCM, Security Administration, Business Process Design, Recruitment, Onboarding, People Operations, Compensation, Performance, Talent, Benefits, Learning, Absence Management, Reporting and Analytics modules as well as system set up, integrations, regression testing and end user experience enhancement. Experience of using ServiceNow or similar service management software is also advantageous. Duties will be to:
- Support the HR Recruitment and Operations team with any enhancements and issues related to recruitment, onboarding, processing employee information including time off, leave administration, compensation, benefits and working hours.
- Evaluate Workday usage, procedures and processes and provide recommendations for enhancements that will streamline the processes of the People Team.
- Maintain data integrity in Workday by regularly analysing data and partnering with HR Business Partners, Recruitment, and HR Operations to ensure accuracy of people data.
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation for Workday.
- Oversee all Workday system upgrades and enhancements.
- Provide support for the wider People Team on strategic projects within Workday such as talent analytics, succession planning, advanced compensation benchmarking.
- Coordinate the performance cycle within the Workday system.
- Support the Workday set up for new benefits plan set up, open enrolment and administration of global benefits for all offices.
- Manage administrative tasks for HR systems, responding to user requests, liaising with IT and other stakeholders for specific projects and integrations.
- Produce people management information reporting including headcount, diversity and organisational charts.
The business is looking to meet candidates with at least three years' experience with Workday HCM (including EIB loads, calculated fields and configuration experience) together with strong analytical skills and a proven track record of interpreting and producing high quality, accurate management information and people related data. The role offers a good blend of hybrid working (X2 office days, X3 home days per week) from their landmark offices based at Bank/Liverpool St. Salary package offers additional annual cash bonus and significant benefits. For more information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.